Morning pick up accompanied by your guide to explore Alexandria, which has the largest port and is the second city of Egypt. It is internationally known as the ‘Bride of the Mediterranean. Visit the Catacomb of Kom Al Shukafa which is the largest Roman cemetery and consists of three levels cut in the rock to a depth of 100 feet, dating back to the turn of the second century. It is a blend of Pharaonic and Roman art,
visit the Alexandria library, the major library and cultural center, the Bibliotheca Alexandrina the sixth-largest Francophone library in the world, it host rare manuscripts, the library also contains a planetarium, several museums, a school for information science, and conservation facilities.
Visit Pompey’s Pillar. It is a 28 meter high pillar and dates from the third century. The pillar was raised in honor of Emperor Diocletian, who saved the city of Alexandria from famine.
Continue to the The Fort of Qaitbay, a 15th-century defensive fortress, was established in 1477 AD by Sultan Al-Ashraf Sayf al-Din Qa’it Bay. The Citadel is situated on the eastern side of the northern tip of Pharos Island at the mouth of the Eastern Harbour.
- Pick up from the hotel
- 10:30 AM: visit Roman Catacomb & pompay pillar
- 12:00 PM: visit Alexandria Library
- 13.30 PM: visit citadel of Qaitbay
- 15.30 PM: Lunch Break
- 18.00PM: return back to the hotel
Free cancellation till 48 hours before the date of service.
Cancellation within 48 hours of the date of services, it will be totally charged .
- Transportation with Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Entrance Fees as Per Sight Seeing.
- Lunch Break.
- Personal Expenses.
Our tour bus will pick you up from your hotel according to the following schedule:
- Helnan Dreamland Hotel, 06:30 AM
- Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort, 06:45AM
- Hilton Pyramids Golf, 07:00 AM
- Mövenpick Hotel-Media City, 06:45 AM
- Novotel 6th Of October, 07:00 AM
- Cairo Plaza Guest House, 07:15 AM